1:24 Scania R730 V8 "Black Amber" Italeri 3897 Model Kit

G

gti power

Hello im new to the forum and in a way the hobby. I have done a few years ago when i was in my early teens but not to any detail.

I recently got into the hobby after my wife bought me a Tamiya Yamaha R1 to build a scale replica of my R6 (i believe they dont make a R6 hence she struggled to find one). Im currently building the kit and have decided id get a car next but having spotted this http://www.hiroboy.com/124_Scania_R730_V8_Black_Amber_Italeri_3897_Model_Kit--product--9545.html and always wanting to build a 1/14 Rc Scania i decided to bid on one i spotted on Ebay and ended up winning it.Im looking forward to building it however i want to finish the bike first so ill put the Scania away as a Christmas present off my wife. 

Now being new to the hobby im petrified of buying a air gun/compressor to paint as I've never done it before and concerned id ruin the build. I believe to do the Black Amber paint scheme though unless i wanted brush strokes my only way to do the build justice is to buy an air gun?

Can anyone advise me?

Thanks.