1/35 dora build

N

noble

I meant to add to this by saying that there is only two dozen parts left to add then Dora will be completed.

Scott

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Your colour modulation is quality top stuff.and I still can't get over how big this kit is you should put a motor in it and you could drive to work on it.

N

noble

Cheers trey iam glad you like her, she is nearly finished bit of a sad day when the last bit goes on.

Scott

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Scott, thats amazing mate, putting Jeep on it for scale just goes to show the size of this behemoth...its freaking huge!!!

Looks like the daughter has a new ride on toy!? :po_O

Lee :smiling3:

N

noble

Jim, Lee thanks guys glad you still enjoying the build and this is without the wagons being attached yet. As stated only have about two dozen parts to assemble after that a little more weathering and the build will be done.

scott

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Looking great Scott excellent shading.looking foreward to seeing the whole model finished.

N

noble

Thanks barry and you won't have to wait too long for that, I'd say next week at some point.

scott

T

tommy1drop

Cracking work Scott, that is one beast of a kit mate, just cannot get my head around the size of the thing, I bet it weighs a bit also;)

N

noble

\ said:
Cracking work Scott, that is one beast of a kit mate, just cannot get my head around the size of the thing, I bet it weighs a bit also;)
Hi Tommy yes it weighs about 60lbs

D

dougie

Ffs man that is awesome. Total show stopping scale haha its massive.

N

noble

Cheers dougie I am glad you like it it will be completed by the end of next week.

scott

N

noble

Hi all update time, all the parts are on and all that needs to be done is some final weathering, hope you like her and sorry the pics aren't to clear.WP_20151120_10_51_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20151120_10_52_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20151120_10_52_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20151120_10_52_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20151120_10_53_00_Pro.jpg

First Name
Dave
Scott, I've only just caught this and I have to say that the model is mightily impressive. I knew the Germans built some mahoosive rail guns, the largest I was aware of was the leopold, I'm just uneducated as far as rail guns go.........so much for spending twenty years on the railways!!!!!!:eek::confused: :smiling3:

I'm going to Google the things now to find out more. This forum is corrupting my mind! :smiling3: ;)

Top build Scott.

N

noble

Thanks gents much appreciated, Dora was the largest of all the German built tail guns.

Scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Now you've been and gone and done it haven't you?! Awesome build that totally puts mine to shame - so now I want to go buy another and see if I can do it properly second time round!

Anybody know what the right six numbers will be tomorrow?

PS Don't know about the other guys but I'd like to see more pics if you could manage it please Scott.

PPS You'll be getting a Great Build doodah when they're available.