1/35 dora build

D

Dave1973

Bllleeeaagaggahhhhhhhhh!!!

Thats about all i can say, as my jaw is still lying on the carpet somewhere!! Gorgeous build, amazing work and time you have put into that! Hat off to you sir, the crown is yours!

By the way, you do realise this is a public forum? Im sure the anti terrorist squad will be knocking, as that thing is so damnned huge and lifelike, someones gonna think youre an arms dealer!

N

noble

Dave as soon as I've finished a little more weathering I will post it in the completed section for all to see, I will use my digital camera rather than my phone, iam also having my clubs photographer to take some proper pics.

scott

L

liberator61

Hello Scott there is a program on channel 4 on Sunday at 8.00 pm on building Hitlers superguns it might be of intrest to you,by the way great job on the Dora superb..!

N

noble

Might record that cheers guys and iam glad you like it, eight months of work and she will be completed on Monday.

Scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
I found this photo after reading your Dora build
A short video showing it in action:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dora+railway+gun&view=detail&&&mid=ABD757E4AB5BB7DA444EABD757E4AB5BB7DA444E&rvsmid=ABD757E4AB5BB7DA444EABD757E4AB5BB7DA444E#view=detail&mid=ABD757E4AB5BB7DA444EABD757E4AB5BB7DA444E

P

Piakio

Amazing work,!!!!:eek::eek::eek:, it's incredibly this huge huge huge model....a great build... cheers!!! o_O

C

Caledonia

Don't know how I missed this Scott, have just enjoyed going through your building log. It really brings home not only the magnitude of the build but also the painting and weathering. Thanks for sharing. Derek

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Comon Scott ,been waiting months to see this finished !:rolleyes:.