“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
im with Jim,lov it, :hungry:

J

Jens Andrée

Great work on the Jagdtiger!!!
I'm a huge fan of German tanks - especially the tank destroyers and I've bought more such kits than any sane person probably should...

I love your weathering, a bit banged up after going head to head with a few regiments of T-34's - but still king of the hill! :cool:
Fantastic job for sure!!!

T

Trekkie_John

Crackin' Jagd there Tran, great work on the weathering bud.

Have fun, John

T

TranDuy

Thank you everyone. Im looking for the Henshel version. If i find one. I will sharw it with you guys

J

Jens Andrée

Thank you everyone. Im looking for the Henshel version. If i find one. I will sharw it with you guys
If you like Dragon kits then 6050, 6285 and 9036 are all Henschel variants. There might be more.
Tamiyas Jagdtiger is an early version but I don't recall if it's a Porsche or Henschel variant. I should know because I've built it but I simply don't remember...

In reality only the 11 first Jagdtigers were made of Porsche chassis, all the rest were Henschel - but this is not reflected in the modelling world.

J

Jens Andrée

Yeah , i want to go for Tamiya, Dragon instruction sometime is a nightmare
I've just checked my kit - 35295 - from Tamiya and it's got the Henschel suspension, and it's a really nice kit too!
I can recommend that kit if you want superb instructions and not a handful of loose bits in the box ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Love this Jens German Armour looks much better all weathered and scratched

Nice one