WIP right now. I was amazed at the amount of parts in the box, and maybe even a little daunted by the prospect of such a complicated build (for me that is....). However, it's a beautful kit with plenty of detail - highly recommended going on limited experience. I began with the engine - all pretty straight foward and a jolly nice engine it is, too. It was gagging for super detailing of course, but I decided to leave that for another build in the future. The engine was painted grey (as per instructions) and then I weathered it to make it appear well-used, oily and grimey. Oh, I also rusted the exhaust manifold, down pipes, etc. I won't be able to reach these later, so best do them now and fit them onto the painted chasis. After the weathering, you can see the outcome of my efforts. I experimented with artist pastels as I didn't want to spend out on Mig pigments at this stage, bearing in mind I need a new airbrush and other equipment first. Next: the chassis - there's a lot of parts!!!