1 35 scale M1 super heavy howitzer

First Name
barry
I am finaly going to build a 1 35 scale kit ( of corse its a gun),Soar arts new M1 super heavy howitzer and its big , not as big as dora though ,wife said she would buy it me for chrisi presi but been looking for a coupleof weeks but shops wanted £100 + post which in some cases was £30to £40 pound and that was to many £££££.

But yesterday found a shop selling for £85 inc postage so ordered one , will post some pics when it  comes.

10382039p.jpeg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice Barry,what a wonderful wife you do have,and a great presi,as well, :D

so glad that you did find one cheaper as well,when I,see some think I like,spend time to

find the,cheapest I can with free,or less costly postage,as it can be a killer,at time,s 9_9

First Name
barry
OK! Spill the beans Barry! Where are you getting this from 'cos I want one?

Hi Dave ,it was ebay seller name    michaello 2010   If you cant find Him by using his name get back to me and i will send him a message.

First Name
barry
very nice Barry,what a wonderful wife you do have,and a great presi,as well, :D

so glad that you did find one cheaper as well,when I,see some think I like,spend time to

find the,cheapest I can with free,or less costly postage,as it can be a killer,at time,s 9_9

Hi mon yea She is not bad bought me Dora year before last .

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Dave ,it was ebay seller name    michaello 2010   If you cant find Him by using his name get back to me and i will send him a message.

Thanks Barry! Got one.