1/35 Tamiya Panther

T

TranDuy

Just finish my Panther , my very first Panther. And this is and old kit from Tamiya, the fit is not so good. But still very easy and simple to build, typical Tamiya kit.
I have a full build video of the kit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKjM8sFiWik
Thank you for watching
1f603.png

IMG_5201.jpgIMG_5202.jpgIMG_5203.jpgIMG_5205.jpgIMG_5206.jpgIMG_5207.jpgIMG_5209.jpgIMG_5210.jpgIMG_5211.jpgIMG_5212.jpgIMG_5213.jpgIMG_5217.jpg

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great work :thumb2:

Lee :smiling4:

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
It may be an old kit but you’ve done it justice and it turned out extremely well. Great paint job!!

T

TranDuy

Thank you everyone :D im very happy to see you guys like it ! maybe gonna be a 2nd panther coming right up :D

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yes Tran .
I agree with Guy, most impressive.:thumb2:
John

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Got to love the Panthers... roll on Saturday, I'm off to the Tankfest at Bovington lots of pics to get especially of the panther and jagdpanther and a few of the tiger collection :smiling::cool:

T

TranDuy

i never see a ww2 tank in real life, in my country dont have that kind of tank. :sad:
Got to love the Panthers... roll on Saturday, I'm off to the Tankfest at Bovington lots of pics to get especially of the panther and jagdpanther and a few of the tiger collection :smiling::cool:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
i never see a ww2 tank in real life, in my country dont have that kind of tank. :sad:

Do you not have any museums from the Indo China war from the French occupation? They were using surplus material from ww2...