1:35 The Farmhouse

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Looking the part Stuart...

Rather than grass between the cobbles, can I suggest just using paint? This would get a nice gradual demarkation between the grass and the cobbles - just at the edges, leaving the rest of the cobbles clear of growth.......How about going in and out, wavy like to remove the straight lines between the cobbles and greenery?

Over to the studio.. :smiling3: !

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Stuart
Looking the part Stuart...

Rather than grass between the cobbles, can I suggest just using paint? This would get a nice gradual demarkation between the grass and the cobbles - just at the edges, leaving the rest of the cobbles clear of growth.......How about going in and out, wavy like to remove the straight lines between the cobbles and greenery?

Over to the studio.. :smiling3: !

Cheers Ron I have  taken your advice but I just hope I have got it right.

Thank you for the great feedback really appreciate it 

First Name
Stuart
Pikeman studios update

I have added a bit of green to the edges of the path and a little between the stones,I don't think I went to far with it I just hope it looks ok as I am not confident I have succeeded the right look.

feedback welcome 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good, Stuart ,makes a big difference with the moss in the cracks,well done, :D

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Stuart, that, in my opinion, is spot on. It's taken the sharp edges away very nicely. It's little detail like that, that makes all the difference, and turns an average model into the start of a top notch build.

Well done that lad!

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Stuart
Stuart, that, in my opinion, is spot on. It's taken the sharp edges away very nicely. It's little detail like that, that makes all the difference, and turns an average model into the start of a top notch build.

Well done that lad!

Thank you for the advice Ron,I am glad it looks good and thank you for the great comments I really do appreciate all the help and support from all

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic work , Stuart ,these,s tree,s are great,one thing,I never get right,find it hard with the foliage,

do real like these,s one,s ,so very well done,all coming together very nicely looking good, :smiling3:

0ne48thtel

Those trees are excellent Stuart as Monica says they are quite hard to get right and look in scale.

First Name
Stuart
fantastic work , Stuart ,these,s tree,s are great,one thing,I never get right,find it hard with the foliage,

do real like these,s one,s ,so very well done,all coming together very nicely looking good, :smiling3:

Thankyou for your very kind comments Monica I really appreciate it glad you like the build so far