1:35 The Farmhouse

M

Morpheus

Love the weathering effects, really brings the models to life, something I will have to learn.

First Name
colin
Excellent Stuart the tractor is brilliant but for me the farm house is a winner I know how much work goes into these miniart builds

First Name
Stuart
Excellent Stuart the tractor is brilliant but for me the farm house is a winner I know how much work goes into these miniart builds
Thank you Colin for your very kind feedback it's nice to hear.
I must say that the miniart kits are a challenge,I find them hard to join up nicely but rewarding if they come out ok

First Name
Stuart
Thanks Stuart.
My question is: is this tractor a kit? Where I can find one?
Sorry Polux I found it in my attic while looking through some stuff and it looked perfect size
It is plastic and die cast so i guess the answer is no it's not a kit you can buy.
I know it's a bit of a cheat but I could only found one on eBay and it was £65 in resin and thought it was a bit much as an add on feature.
I would love to find kits like it but you can't get them.
I did do all the weathering though but I didn't put it together so can't take the credit for that
I should of said at the start when I posted pics sorry to miss lead anybody

First Name
Stuart
Before I did the weathering it looked like this if anybody wanted to know

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
M

Morpheus

What paint make/brand do you use for your weathering effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Morpheus

hi Dave
i use a mix of wash and pigments from ak interactive and mig products mainly for the weathering and vallejo model colour and air for paint.
hope this helps

Thats great, been watching a few videos, they were using Humbrol, but i guess everyone has there own preference.

First Name
Stuart
Just a little update to where I am.
The sheds have been done but not totally finished yet little bits and pieces to do.
Hope you like it so far

Attachments

• IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 25
F

Fenlander

I have built a few MiniArt building and I am a big fan of the. However, I have never even got close to this. The attention to detail is superb as is the story telling. Love it to bits.

P

Polux

I'm agree with Graham on that, your attention to detail is great, and it's turning the model at live ;)

First Name
Stuart
I have built a few MiniArt building and I am a big fan of the. However, I have never even got close to this. The attention to detail is superb as is the story telling. Love it to bits.
Thank you Graham that really means a lot to me and makes it all worth while.
I am really am chuffed the way it's turned out So far,than you for your great feedback