1 72 scale French char b 1 conversion.

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Great dio Barry, love the Char conversion, can't see why no one commented on this one:thinking:

Jim
Thanks Jim I wondered that, back to the old question WHY BOTHER POSTING.:crying:.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Nice conversion and diorama Barry:thumb2:
Shame it slipped by with no feedback from the regulars:sad: I’ve had this with a lot of the stuff I’ve posted up!

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Same here...must have slipped past me in a flash. All it needs is 10 new postings on the same day or hour and it gets sent to the second page and if the day is popular for updating post then it gets pushed so far back that you wonder if anyone bothers to scroll all 10 pages.

Anyway Barry, thats a fine dio and conversion. Is that a real conversion or a what if on the Char B and 10cm kanone?

Cheers,
Richard

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Thanks guys , Richard it is a real German conversion ( don't build these what ifs or paper panzers)
I have made a number of these actual German conversions in 1 72 scale.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Barry
I also missed this. I think Richard is right in that often postings get missed purely because they can get pushed off the first couple of pages. We have all experienced this I'm sure.
Anyway that is a cracking dio. The detail defies the small scale and the figures interact very well together.
Jim

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I'm another one that missed this one the first time around Barry, cracking work on the Char B1 and base.
If you don't post we'll never get to see them Barry ( even though we missed this one ).