A 'Good' Day in The Bay of Biscay...VII-C U.Boat

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Steve, if you do fancy getting a U. Boat, I've found the 1/144 scale just right, they are about 19" long, and the right size to do a bit of sea around it. The two I've done are Revell and make up into nice kits...Don't know how accurate the detail is, but I don't much care...I build for fun!lol

Ron

W

Willi262

They have natural U-boat looks to them, I don't see anything out of the ordinary from what I would expect to see on a U-boat. It is a subject I know in some depth, if you will excuse the pun.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Now, where were we?

Oh yes. I mentioned the final scene from Murphy's War. The one with the barge, the crane, the torpedo and the U-boat. It's painfully obvious you've perfected the technique of how to do the U-boat and the water, so when are you going to treat us to the rest?

Gern

K

Kressy_13

Great work on the boat mate. Looks superb and the photography makes it even better. Top work.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
wow Ron great build, as meany others said the water is just fabulous, think you nailed that one

1st class

cheers

S

Sky Raider

Another masterpeice Ron. You keep coming up with them mate. Top marks old pal.

Andy

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Been away overnight and just got back.....

Thanks everyone for your great posts....My wife and I went to a close family member's funeral today, so after an emotional day, plus a long drive home, reading your comments was just the tonic I needed.....Thank you.

Ron

P

Paul P

Hi Ron this is not my type of thing, but I have to say I was gob smacked at your build, the wave effect is absolutely stunning as well as the u boat build, full of action and drama, well executed and finished.

Paul