Academy 1/35 tiger 1

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
morning good people I hope everyone is well ,
I've been busy of late and only been building quick stuff as a break from the studio scale Millennium Falcon ( you have to have a break from all that screwing and the urge to glue plastic just gets too high ) and seeing as the Tiger 1 seems to be the in thing I knocked this up this week

My first Tiger1 ( I think ) , not a great kit if I'm honest some iffy fitting but enjoyable nonetheless

This also gave me the chance to do a chipping effect with the AB +hairspray method and weathered with AK interactive earth effects , I'm very pleased with the result , oh and yes I know I've got the cupola on the wrong way

Here it is I hope you enjoy it and comments welcome
IMG_5519.JPG IMG_5523.JPG IMG_5524.JPG IMG_5525.JPG

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Al, great white-washing effect and streaking. The Academy kit is a tad iffy isn't it but not a bad kit for the money.

D

dubster72

A great looking Tiger there Alan, nice work with the chipping & whitewash.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice one Al, great white-washing effect and streaking. The Academy kit is a tad iffy isn't it but not a bad kit for the money.
Cheers Si
Not bad for the money at all mate , I have two more in the stash, a mid and late version with PE grills

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
A great looking Tiger there Alan, nice work with the chipping & whitewash.
Cheers Patrick I didn't want to give it a heavy chipping so I just left the gloss coat off

First Name
colin
Nice work Alan
I think you got the weathering effects spot on

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice work,Alan,the chipping & whitewash,effect you got is great,real well doe with this one,;)

F

Fenlander

Really like this Alan as you have created a realistic look to it. It is too easy to go over the top and too beat up. This is spot on.