Addams family house/where do film set plans go?

D

DaKrimsonBarun

Hello fellow modellers! I was planning on making a model of the house from the 1991 and 1993 Addams family movies. I hit a snag:I can't find any dimensions of the house, or any pictures of the rear or left side. Does anyone know what happens to the documents for this sort of thing? I imagine they might be at the paramount archives but I can't find a way to contact any division that may answer. Alternatively the set designers may have them, but I can't find any contact info for them either. Does anyone have experience in this?

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Try fan clubs of the series & series' actors on internet. PaulE

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
A little bit of Googling shows that the large house model was built for the film by Alterian Inc, a special effects company

Alterian

The web site includes a contacts page

Also if you Google Addams Family house plans there is a lot of info comes up, although I think a lot relates to the original TV series

Someone has also created a downloadable 3D Sketchup model of the movie house 3D Model - he does say that some of it is made up due to lack of actual info but once downloaded and opened in Sketchup (you can get a free version) you should be able to get dimensions and print plans and elevations etc