Airfix 2019

First Name
Tim
Can’t win can they....whatever they bring out, someone wants something else :loudly-crying:
Personally I won’t buy it, but then I don’t often build aircraft because of space, and I’m not really interested in that period. It does, however, look sufficiently different to contrast against an early BoB Spitfire.....and it is still the most elegant killing machine ever made....

First Name
James
The only way the post would be better is if it wasent a spitfire and i speak for most of us aircraft modlers a new tool vulcan 1/72 then wed be exited but not another spitfire

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
You watch! They'll be advertising another Bf109 next! Or more re-boxes of their re-boxes!

Jakko

SMF Poster
First Name
Jakko
I agree with Tim: they can’t win. It’s not really my cup of tea (I’ve never found Griffin-powered Spitfires to be very attractive aircraft and if I were to build one it would be in 1/72) but I bet there’ll be plenty of people happy with it — at least if it’s as accurate as the web site makes it out to be. And at the same time, of course, there’ll be people complaining it’s not a(n) insert favourite subject here, and others complaining that the seventeenth rivet on the fifth panel line to the left has been omitted …

First Name
Tim
I bet when they brought out the Defiant somebody said “I wish this was a Griffon powered Spitfire” LOL
As long as they bring something new out then there is always the chance that the next one is something you want......I will start to worry once they stop bringing out new kits.....

beowulf

Styrene Bodger
First Name
Paul
id like to see more 1/48 armour.........seems like they started to introduce stuff then just stopped!......or even some new braille scale armour

rtfoe

SMF Poster
First Name
Richard
The Whitley and Shakelton were great surprises...I'm hoping for an Abelmarle or even a Beaufort or Albacore or Firefly.

Cheers,
Richard

Dave S4

SMF Poster
First Name
Dave
How about a really good Buccaneer in 1/72?
That would be nice.
I suppose they have to make sure people will buy them.