Couple of things i'm not entirely happy with. I tore a part of an upper wing roundel whilst masking for the cannon holes, my own fault being careless so i've tried to make it look a bit 'wear and tear, battle damage' as I couldn't recover the portion on the masking tape. I didn't fill the Starboard wing root well enough and the join shows. Rubbed a bit of paint off the exhaust while dry fitting and trimming the locating lug, (also a dab required on the tailgear and wheel) Could have dirtied up the underside a wee bit more, make it look a bit more oily. Otherwise i'm pretty chuffed with this and surprised that a £4.50 kit can be made into quite a nice display piece. Added a pin wash for the control surfaces, dirtied up the underside, added smoke and soot to panels behind exhaust and wing surfaces from cannon, used Tamiya smoke heavily thinned initially but was getting nowhere fast so used heavily thinned flat black airbrushed on at a very low pressure, (about 8PSI) Overcoated with Xtracrylix Satin Varnish and added an aerial of cotton, then noticed while taking the pics that the Pitot tube has done a runner, will have to get another bit of sprue stretched to remake that. It's currently sitting on a stand salvaged from a vintage Hurricane kit.