Amazon Prime

Steve O

SMF Poster
First Name
Steve
Hi has anyone got Amazon prime and what are your opinions of it, i know you get 30 free days but i'm wondering if Amazon video is any good because i think tv at the moment is rubbish, i would also take advantage of one day delivery though.

Many thanks Steve.

First Name
Gary
I have it.
I use for 1 day delivery.
I saved over £100 in transport costs last year.
I use it for purchasing for friends too , and share the prime delivery with family members.
The book borrowing is good too.
The video i take as a bonus , and watch on the odd occasion , some really good stuff , old cartoons etc ( from when i was a kid )

First Name
Jim
Hi Steve,
I have Amazon Prime, I think current mainstream TV is a joke it may be a generation thing, there are a number of TV series on Prime that I have really enjoyed and to my surprise so did my wife eg Vikings, Hell on Wheels & The Man in the High Castle. Combined with not paying postage on my Amazon purchases getting it turned into a no brainer.
regards Jim

Steve O

SMF Poster
First Name
Steve
Thanks for the info guys we have decided to go for it after our hols, i do buy most of my truck kits from them, price wise they take some beating, i usually wait for the lowest price then pull the trigger i've had some real bargains, and as you say there will be something worth watching.

Cheers Steve.