andygh's USMC Ontos complete

M

mobear

i love the figures and the rest of the thing is amazing,all looks like stills from a filmset

mobear

C

CDW

brilliant just brilliant !!!

love the little touches like the moss on the trees, the ripped trousers, the ciggies, the windscreen wiper smears......the list is endless :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Andy, I only have one word to say to you Sir - 'Stunning', lets make it three words - Stunning 5 Star. Cheers Derek

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is spectacular Andy. Five stars is not enough for a result like that. Love it.

So much to see and loads of great little detail. Well thought out and very well put together and painted.

Ian M

P

Polux

Brilliant, stunning, spectacular... Congratulations!!!

Big 6 from me!!!

Cheers

Polux

D

dubster72

Wow that's a beautiful job Andy! Almost too much to take in! The vehicles are excellent, as are the figures ; your painting skills are first class.

The dio is wonderful too. That foliage is very realistic & lifelike, & I know from experience how long it takes to put something like that together. The puddles of water are a great touch!

The overall setting of the dio is lovely, you get a real sense of what's going on there.

A long-winded reply, but something this good needs more than just ' well done '!

Cheers

Patrick

P

phalinmegob

wow, fantastic, brilliant, excellent, running out of words, a super five from me there mate. i only wish i could do one that well.

A

andyrobs

Hi Andy, I think we're gonna run out of superlative for your dio mate!!!! Truely top notch, amazing attention to detail throughout, a BIIIIGGGGGG 5 stars from me mate

Cheers, Andrew

A

andygh

Thanks fellas, your compliments are humbly appreciated :flattered:

First Name
Michael
WOW!!! Truly superb, its really got life in it, character.What size bis it overall and where do you keep these once finished?

Fantastic job. M

A

andygh

\ said:
WOW!!! Truly superb, its really got life in it, character.What size bis it overall and where do you keep these once finished?Fantastic job. M
Cheers Michael, it's 280mm x 150mm or 11 x 6 inches. I think this one will go in a box for now, at least until I sort out some kind of a display cabinet

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Andy that is just truely stunning, the work thats been put into it realy stands out, it would get top marks in any comp and well worthy of 5 stars

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
To my shame I've missed this completely, sorry Andy.

What a superb model, very well done.....Another 'Big 5' for the well deserved pile!

Cheers,

Ron

First Name
Chris
Totally Awsome Andy! Absolute master piece.

Top marks from me.

Cheers

Chris

A

andygh

Thanks fellas, you're very kind

Andrew, the water is 4 layers of Vallejo Still Water, it's the dogs b######s

P

phalinmegob

just bought some off john, have not tried it yet, also got some clear casting resin of e-bay which i have never used before.