photo-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

photo2-th.jpg

photo3-th.jpg

photo3-th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PWick

Thanks James, I hoped to be able to edit the heading to AUDI A4 DTM, but it doesn't allow that to be edited!

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
we know what it means patric on the heading

P

PWick

Thanks guys for your comments. Well Jens it's OK here all five pics in full colour. Hosted by Fotki.

P

PWick

Yes Jens, this has happened on two sites last night, I've checked again and they are all there, so I don't know what to do!

J

Jens Andrée

Yes Jens, this has happened on two sites last night, I've checked again and they are all there, so I don't know what to do!
I've now checked properly and Fotki isn't available as a service on my ISP, which means that they've either got a DNS issue or that they are blocked in some countries - which I doubt since my ISP doesn't block anything.
I can't even access www.fotki.com because it can't be resolved as an address.

At least we know why some of us can't see your pictures. (which is a shame :sad: )

P

PWick

Sorry, Jens, I'm surprised that Fotki isn't available in Sweden. I'll send a message on here for you to contact me through email, and I can reply with pics.

P

PWick

Now this is a well painted a decaled car Patrick:smiling3:.
Thanks Ralph, I do enjoy decalling though! My wife says I have no patience but for decals I have plenty.
I use simple rattle can paints, an air brush is too complex, with measuring paints, thinners, air supply and cleaning it out every time

J

Jens Andrée

Well, Fotki seems to have solved their DNS issue so I can finally see your pictures :D
Well done Patrick!
I'm a former Audi guy so I really wanted to see what you'd done ;)

P

PWick

Well, Fotki seems to have solved their DNS issue so I can finally see your pictures :D
Well done Patrick!
I'm a former Audi guy so I really wanted to see what you'd done ;)
Well that's good that Fokti is sorted. Yes a very nice kit and super quality decals too, thanks.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Oooh, very nice!!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks James, I hoped to be able to edit the heading to AUDI A4 DTM, but it doesn't allow that to be edited!
Nice clean build that. Fixed the title of the thread for you as well.