Babylon 5, Thunderbolt, completed images

First Name
Adrian
So I know I posted some images of the almost complete build but since then I've added the finishing touches.

The resin kit I got cheap and in a poor state so I re-scribed the panel lines, ordered a decal from Starship modeller and finally got it finished up.

Comments always welcome.

AdrianDSC_7482 (1).jpgDSC_7485 (1).jpgDSC_7486 (1).jpgDSC_7487.jpg

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Nice looking Star Fury, Adrian

Well resurrected too.

Not everyday I bump into anything Babylon 5 based these days

It is still the best Sci-Fi series made with the new Battlestar Gallactica as a close 2nd place.

I still have the Revell B5 station in the attic, its probably never going to be built as it would never look as good as the TV.

Regards

Steve H

First Name
Adrian
Thanks all for the comments.

The decal is one of many done for the Starfury model kits, the different squadrons all have various designs on the top including Capt Sheridans' own Flying Tigers logo.
If anyone has the limited edition kit you will see a small black and white striped section that goes on Sheridan's early Starfury, this is a homage to his descendants that fought on the beaches on D-Day.

Jim, the kit as approx. 12 inches wide and 10 inches long, supposed to be 1/72 in scale I believe.

Adrian

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I still have the Revell B5 station in the attic, its probably never going to be built as it would never look as good as the TV.

That is actually a very nice model, if you take care to put its large decals on well. I’ve got one on a shelf behind me (covered in a layer of dust … ) with a Revell Starfury beside it.