Anywho, this took a couple weeks on and off. It really was a simple kit to put together. I had to use 5 minute epoxy to get the big pieces together due to some poor fits here and there. i had to do a couple rounds of filling and sanding on the underside that came out really well on one wing and not the other. i tried to hide it with weathering. the engines are alclad II steel with a light misting of alclad aluminum over it to lighten it up a bit. This was my first attempt with alclad and thought it was great to work with. excellent metallic paint. The rest was my usual tamiya paints through an airbrush, weathered with pastels, enamels paints for the wear and tear, and a chalk pastel wash over the whole thing. i tried to do the weathering by using fine grit sandpaper on the blue coat to reveal the light grey undercoat, but that didn't turn out too well. so the grey and black smudges are actually over top of the blue. The stand is pretty cool. All of the detail is actually underneath the stand, so i dry brushed it first, then painted black over it. Overall a really nice kit and should look nice next to my Mk II when i get that done. I also have the BSG itself in my stash. i'll get to that someday. Hope you like.