BIRD OF PREY.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that I real like Si,so well done, :D

do like the colors that you have used and how the pin lining has pickup the the feather like wings,just great lov it, ;)

K

Keithmayes

That looks fabulous. The photography is excellent, the overhead shot, the lighting and eye catching colours all add up to make a dramatic picture. The effect is almost 3D, looks like you could pick it up and every detail is shown to it's best advantage. Could you please tell us the camera and filters etc. you used. Well done, great job.

N

noble

Fantastic I do love the bird of prey....it just looks mean, and the photographys great too.

scott

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Could you please tell us the camera and filters etc. you used. Well done, great job.
Hi Keith it is my wife's digital Olympus SLR...something or other. It was shot on a black background outside in sunshine. Then I cropped and faffed about in a photo-editing suite to get the final shots. Worked out rather well.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thanks chaps, glad you like it.

K

Keithmayes

\ said:
Hi Keith it is my wife's digital Olympus SLR...something or other. It was shot on a black background outside in sunshine. Then I cropped and faffed about in a photo-editing suite to get the final shots. Worked out rather well.
Thanks for the info, it really is a very effective picture. I just love PhotoShop!

First Name
Adrian
I like it, I will brag a little and say I have a whole outter box of these up the loft :smiling3: Along with several Enterprise D's in different guises :smiling3:

Adrian

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I like it, I will brag a little and say I have a whole outter box of these up the loft :smiling3: Along with several Enterprise D's in different guises :smiling3:
Adrian
They sound good Ade, your very own fleet!