“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
what a great buy,Matt,that is some think I real do need as well,
lucky you,;):D

B

Bangor Lad

Great purchase. I really need to invest in one of those. Where did you pick it up and have you used it yet?
Cheers
Dave

R

russell hopson

good buy i have one of these. what i did do with mine was get some of the pipping used for tumble dryers and fitted it to the back at the exhaust fan. helps if you are in a confined space then just run the pipe outside. just a thought

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I've always looked at getting one but I really use smelly paints now but you never know what the future holds eh
Great buy

Regards

Robetv

M

-Matt-

A 33 what? Might be lost on me there!

Great purchase. I really need to invest in one of those. Where did you pick it up and have you used it yet?
Cheers
Dave
Picked it up at a local auction. 3rd Saturday of every month they have a very casual multi section auction. I tend to hang out in the garage sales bit and buy tools and machinery for work or my own little workshop.
This little spray booth ended up in that one for some reason (there is a 'toys and games' section in a different room).
Not had a chance yet, but it'll be used soon when I get some plaster dry stone wall in it, also will be making an innovative parts holding jig that I've been thinking up :smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
A 33 what? Might be lost on me there!
A 33 and a third, some one of a greater vintage might remember long playing records, or LP's as they were known, when I was a lad.
joking apart, I use the same extractor. It works well.

M

-Matt-

Only thing I could think of. I remember my mum having a load of LPs but I was mainly brought up on tapes in the 90's.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Good on you!!;):smiling3: