Brad9826's WWI Memorial GB: Intro and chat.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
After the disappointment of that awful Emhar British Artillery piece, that's probably the direction I might take. Be something a bit different anyway.......:thumb2:

B

Brad9826

Good stuff Ron.... Could you look at peters post of the whippet he would like to do... I can't see a problem can you..

B

Brad9826

Hi all,
Just a quick message to all builders and supporting builders. Thanks for your time and entries.
I'm not good on replying to all builds , comments etc, due to lack of social skills (Ptsd), and work, so please take no offence if I don't comment all the time , it's something I am working on, but be sure I'm watching, mostly with envy at the skills on show. Thanks and happy building. ...ps no need to reply, cos I'll have to answer..lol..
Brad

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Brad...no need to comment or answer.....just click that 'like' button, its what its there for....a simple way of joining in, without actually joining in, if you get my gist

take care

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Gentlemen.
I shall sit this one out if that's alright, but follow and enjoy.
John .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
You have done a great job setting everything up Brad. Look forward to you popping in now and again to see what's going on. Judging by the popularity of your blog there could be quite a few blogs to keep up with. Just let me know if you have any trouble with the rabble and we will send Gardener JR round to sought them out:smiling3:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Steve the rabble are rather quiet, I have no idea why, perhaps the weather. I've even lost track of them .
How long is this build on for Brad, Ive just realised I could enter a Russian Whippet . !
John.

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Hi all,
Just a quick message to all builders and supporting builders. Thanks for your time and entries.
I'm not good on replying to all builds , comments etc, due to lack of social skills (Ptsd), and work, so please take no offence if I don't comment all the time , it's something I am working on, but be sure I'm watching, mostly with envy at the skills on show. Thanks and happy building. ...ps no need to reply, cos I'll have to answer..lol..
Brad
It's ok Brad, there is already much going on it's hard to keep track of all the blogs especially for those who have to work....
Again thanks for starting this GB and moggel on!
(you don't have to answer my post...:tongue-out3:)

D

Deleted member 5819

Steve the rabble are rather quiet, I have no idea why, perhaps the weather. I've even lost track of them .
How long is this build on for Brad, Ive just realised I could enter a Russian Whippet . !
John.

Hi John go for it.
The Red Army captured twelve, using them until the 1930s, and fitted at least one vehicle with a French 37 mm Puteaux gun
red%2Bwhipet.jpg

The Soviets, incorrectly assuming that the name of the engine was "Taylor" instead of "Tylor" (a mistake many sources still make) called the tank the Tyeilor.

Pete.

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete . That looks interesting, unfortunately I've broken out the Sturmtiger box !
John .