Captions for this one

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Due to engine service budget cuts the B-52's would now be flown by a crew of 200: 2 pilots, 1 engineer and 197 to flap their arms like mad.

Brakes off...and FLAP....FLAP DAMN YOU!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Thanks to us - er - I mean U.S. :P
Well, we all know what U.S stands for...Ultimately Slow.:rolleyes: :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Well, we all know what U.S stands for...Ultimately Slow.:rolleyes: :D
I find myself in a dilemma, how to defend a military that has no resemblance to the once mighty and proud organization I once proudly served in. I love our troops to no end as I do all the brave military members of all freedom loving countries around the world. And no one could ever question the courage of our great British allies. {at least not when I'm in ear shot} Problem is we and they have been gravely demoralized and quite frankly betrayed by our putrid and fetid so called leaders, who have fired or forced into retirement all the real fighting brass and replaced them with political hacks and sniveling yes men.

Their biggest concern is how to fund sex change operations, put the Missus in a fox hole and sensitivity and diversity training {still haven't quite figured out how to fight a war without offending or injuring anyone} .............Jim:oops:

View attachment 121303

Please pray we {all} make a serious come back and SOON!
th?&id=OIP.M316cba44032b83070a764926a15d24c9o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg