Chevy impala

P

PabsTheGeek

\ said:
Had a wing mirror ping off into the non existence so gonna struggle to get that looking right but will look again in the morning
That's annoying as hell! I had a few small things ping off during my build, spen too much time hunting the table and carpet :P

M

Mark P

\ said:
me and my wife watch the show too
Supernatural is on E4 on Wednesday nights and Pick at midnight every night ;) , do you know what series it was when Dean had the mark of Cain?

S

stuart.c.82

Series 9 he got the Mark of Cain, about half way through, towards the end of the killing Abadon thing.

S

stuart.c.82

Ok. Just decals on the exterior to go really. It dosent quite sit flat, not sure what I've glued wonky but it won't notice, door handles were a bit fiddly as I had to create 2 (being a 2 door originally) but found the wing mirror I lost so all building (that I can see) done! Photo tomorrow (hopefully)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Just caught up again on this Stuart and from what I see on the build is really nice. The interior looks very smart and the body colour looks sweet and tidy.

Waiting for more to come and the reveal

Regards

Robert

S

stuart.c.82

So.. As good as my camera allows.. Done my first kit.. Would probably give myself a 7 out of 10 ..theres things I'm not overjoyed with but also some techniques I never did before. Pretty happy overall but much learned for the next one. Defo gonna do another car but also looking online for a marvel kit too. as soon as I get another kit I'll get some more tools and supplies from this site and try to better my ability's! Till then I'll just keep annoying you all with my thoughts!

image:15783.jpeg

image:15787.jpeg

ATT_1456436826632_image:15796.jpeg

ATT_1456436730083_image:15792.jpeg

ATT_1456436863796_image:15799.jpeg

ATT_1456436863810_image:15794.jpeg

First Name
Stuart
\ said:
So.. As good as my camera allows.. Done my first kit.. Would probably give myself a 7 out of 10 ..theres things I'm not overjoyed with but also some techniques I never did before. Pretty happy overall but much learned for the next one. Defo gonna do another car but also looking online for a marvel kit too. as soon as I get another kit I'll get some more tools and supplies from this site and try to better my ability's! Till then I'll just keep annoying you all with my thoughts!
That's a great build Stuart really tidy work all round mate.

And that's not easy with those fiddly parts.

Did you say this was your first kit or am I wrong on that

S

stuart.c.82

Yep first one since I was a kid.. prob 20 yrs. Not got all the tools I want yet or a propper work space but gonna go to Ikea and get a cheap desk table and set up in the conservatory. Lots of Windows and ventalation!

First Name
Stuart
\ said:
Yep first one since I was a kid.. prob 20 yrs. Not got all the tools I want yet or a propper work space but gonna go to Ikea and get a cheap desk table and set up in the conservatory. Lots of Windows and ventalation!
Well I think it's a great job you did if it's your first one .

Keep at it and you will get better and better .

I have not done that many myself so I am still learning.