Christ I forgot about this

L

Lancasterb1

Sorry folks forgot all about this SIG. Have the Trumpeter Challenger II to start:darn:

Apologies I know that I said I would post the pictures of the kit and then got side tracked building something else a 1/32 Bf 110 G4 NF ...............

Will catch up with the build, we have six months don't we?

Andy

B

Boldman

Yup loads of time, IanM hasn't even started his yet and I'm a bit bogged down with mine, its a harder build than I expected...

P

phalinmegob

i am still working on the base and the tank has not come out the box yet..

N

noble

I still need to produce a dio for mine talk about difficult LOL.

Scott

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Yup loads of time, ...... I'm a bit bogged down with mine, its a harder build than I expected...
Whats the problem Andrew. This is what the whole thing is about. If you get hung up on some thing, ask away. Maybe someone else has had the same issues and found the way round it.

Ian M

ps I have now started

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Sorry folks forgot all about this SIG. Have the Trumpeter Challenger II to start:darn:Apologies I know that I said I would post the pictures of the kit and then got side tracked building something else a 1/32 Bf 110 G4 NF ...............

Will catch up with the build, we have six months don't we?

Andy
Yep six months, so loads of time. I know for a fact that a challenger can be built and painted in under 24 hours! So relax, no pressure....

I have done an inbox review of my one which I believe is the same as yours, so you don't need to worry about that bit.

Ian M

L

Lancasterb1

No Hang ups with this one Ian, just forgotten all about it, have one to finish a B-17G which has to be built for Nick Trudgian ASAP then I will get onto this. Base may take a bit of planning but I will see what I can do

Thanks all

Andy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
No worries Andy, My comment regarding hang ups was for Andrew aka Boldman.

Ian M

B

Boldman

No one specific thing, I think I'm just making things overly difficult for myself, making decisions on how much detail I want to add... I'll post an update this evening when I get home as some preogress has been made.