CITROËN 15 SIX 1952 - 1/8 scale - HELLER kit

P

prog4ever

Hi.

After lurking for some time, I decided to post some projects I've been working on, at the 1/8 BIG scale as my first contribution for this Forum.

So, this is about THREE huge and magnificent Heller kits - with 1054 parts each one - of the classic CITROËN 15 SIX "Traction Avant", made on the "seventies".
My goal is to make the "sedan" versions of 1948 and 1952 and the "roadster" version of 1939, with a major transformation of the original kit.

Although very fragile, almost all the parts of the kit work like on the real car. Maybe the best car kit ever made!

I will post here the only model I've already finished (started on August 2016), and, on the WIP, the second one - the "roadster".

Now, lets watch some pictures - some of them show two engines with their location 'cos I started assembling and weathering two cars:

2588kmq.jpg

2uhs8t4.jpg

e8r9mw.jpg

dy0xs.jpg

v45hft.jpg

fulu0w.jpg

I will posting the pictures on sequence

Art

Last edited by a moderator:
P

prog4ever

Those were the pictures I have, concerning this model.
Maybe tomorrow I'll post the WIP of the roadster, so far.

Art

D

Deleted member 3568

Superb work i love this kit built it twice and am plannig a third. Your build so far is off the charts for realism, look forward to more

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Those were the pictures I have, concerning this model.
Maybe tomorrow I'll post the WIP of the roadster, so far.

Art
Welcome to the forums and what a first post!
Fantastic pictures of a great build. I would like to point out one thing.
Could you make separate threads for projects under construction and for the completed build, it's the way the forum works.

I look forward to seeing the other builds.

P

PWick

Superb finishes, both rusting, weathering and gloss black, well done! I look forward to seeing the Roadster!

P

prog4ever

Hi, guys, thanks a lot.
I'm glad you liked the "monster".

Could you make separate threads for projects under construction and for the completed build, it's the way the forum works.

Sure, Ian. That's the way "all the forums" work.
I just posted ALL the pictures of this build, because it wasn't built "on the forum".
For the other WIP's, I will surely post them on the right place, beginning with the roadster.

All the best, my friends!

Art