Colins (CDWs) Plesiosaur scratch build.

P

Paul P

Colin, looks really great a nice little scene, I use Das quite a lot a very versatile material. I would have no idea if it laid eggs or not but I don't think it matters you've done a great job

Paul

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Well after losing a bit of "mojo" in the modeling world ... i finally got on with the head and tidied up the groundwork a bit and i'm calling this finished...All scratch built (apart from the photo frame:smiling3:) ..... comments welcome, be gentle!!!!

View attachment 71643View attachment 71644View attachment 71645View attachment 71646View attachment 71647View attachment 71648View attachment 71649View attachment 71650View attachment 71651View attachment 71652View attachment 71653View attachment 71654View attachment 71655
Awesome scratch build, think it is something to be well proud off and a learning curve for when you do anymore. I notice that the mama has some chocy-mini-eggs... ;)

Really like it Colin and thing you achieved something very unique.

Si:smiling3:

C

CDW

Thanks guys...

Paul, I'll be going back to using das from now on, just thought I'd try the hobbycraft stuff to see what its like, there's not much difference in price and to be honest its worth spending the extra on a much superior product like das.

Si, should have done this for Easter then eh. :smiling3: :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Si, should have done this for Easter then eh. :smiling3: :smiling3:
LOL, yeah, or you could add a Santa hat on her...I know I am going too far, I'll shut up now.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

Yeaah Colin!

It's a lucky you lose a little 'mojo'.... I can't imagine this one much better :eek:

Amazing build!!!

You are the 'king' of scratch build, did you know? ;)

Cheers. Polux

Ps: I'm not sure to send my wish list to this Santa, Colin..... :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build Colin, love it. Nice touch with the santa hat.

C

CDW

Ian, Andy, Polux, Joe ... Thanks for the comments.

It was a bit of a ''hair pulling'' time on occasions but I'm reasonably happy with the end result.