Completed: Tamiya 1/35 german motorcycle and orderly

J

Jack10

Thanks guys. Was a nice quick build really good quality as you'd expect from Tamiya. Only disappointment is that the road signs are cardboard cut out from the box and not plastic parts.

J

Jens Andrée

It doesn't matter that the road signs are cardboard. They look the part for sure!

I love how you made the map, and made it look real!
I tried something similar with a Panzer III with Rommel and crew but the map that was supplied in the instruction was way out of scale...
But it really brings to the scene to include a proper printed map :smiling3:

The diorama as a whole is borderline perfect if you ask me. It's compact and minimalistic - and yet speaks volumes!
Really artful in fact. Well done! :smiling3:

J

Jack10

Wow jens great praise indeed! Thank you very much my friend.

I wish I could take credit for the map but this was also one supplied in the instructions to be cut out. This must of just been a better quality map than the one you got with your panzer III.

There are a couple of things I wasn't too happy with on the final piece, I wasn't too happy with the military police troops face (his eyes turned out way too dark) and I need to get better at taking photos as they didn't turn out as I wanted (I'm blaming the iPhone camera for now lol) but on the whole I was fairly happy with it.

Thanks again everyone for all your comments