Completed Yaks Cold war aircraft GB -Condor MiG 25 Foxbat in 1/72

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Heres the completed Condor models Foxbat . It seemed to take ages to get finished and im not really happy with the end result , at the last stages it fought me all the way -problems with varnish , washes and all the ancillary parts didnt seem to want to stay attached.Anyways it looks ok ish (a blind man on a fast horse wouldnt tell the difference) and it certainly has presence to it , it was a big, powerful,brutish machine and it makes a decent sized model in 1/72. Heres the pics , as always comments criticisms welcome , cheers tonyDSCN2519 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2520 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2522 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2523 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2525 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2526 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2527 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2528 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2529 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2530 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2533 [Desktop Resolution].JPG DSCN2539 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That is a cracker Tony, as I have stated a million times before...and will do in the future...me and aircraft do not get on but, that doesn't stop me from admiring them or really liking a well made model of them...which of course, this is :D

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
It's a great build well executed. But the Mig25, well Russian designers appear to have a problem with using curves. Maybe they were forbidden during the cold war. :smiling3:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks guys , like i said its not my best but it doesnt look too bad now its done, cheers tony

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That came out nicely Tony, despite the issues and shallow panel lines. You've achieved a fantastic example of this iconic Cold War aircraft.