DAK

D

Daniel Horvath

Good evening to you all! Just the title for know and the sketch of the plan! Rest will follow! Cheers Danny

Attachments

• BBF269F1-455C-4EAC-AD3A-8F3A5CF32401.png
    BBF269F1-455C-4EAC-AD3A-8F3A5CF32401.png
    637 KB · Views: 35

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Danny
Great to have you on board. Is there any room left on the lounge carpet with that dio of yours laid out?.:smiling3:
Steve

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi there Steve thanks for the welcome! Still a little bit space left on the carpet!

D

Daniel Horvath

So a little bit of a background about my dio! This was started 13 months ago! I have completed multiple builds that I will use for the dio and a 119 figures! Its too many pictures to post so i guess i only will post the final steps! Currently working on the base ! Will try to figure it out how to use this forum and tomorrow I will upload them ! Thanks for joining and following cheers Danny

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's impressive! You didn't mention the scale?

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Gern thanks for joining and following this build ! the scale is 1/35 the display case size W 100cm L 175cm H 35cm further updates follow tonight ! cheers Danny

J

Johnnie B

Hi Daniel
Had to move over here to see the end of your fabulous build.

Reactions: JR
D

Daniel Horvath

Johnnie thanks for the support and the kind words unfortunately MM shut down but these guys are kindly accommodate us! So thanks for that!

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Hi Daniel, great that you joined too and brought your fantastic dio with you.:thumb2:

With the base starting to come together, the size of it all is truly impressive.:cool:

Following with interest.

Fernando

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Daniel, great that you joined too and brought your fantastic dio with you.:thumb2:

With the base starting to come together, the size of it all is truly impressive.:cool:

Following with interest.

Fernando
Hi Fernando thanks for your comment and also for the continuous support! Lot more to come stay tuned regards Danny

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Daniel,
Glad you’ve found us. Would of been a real disappointment to miss your massive diorama!
Si

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Si thanks for the welcome! Everyone came over to our new home! So I packed my stuff and joined as well! Will be no disappointment I promise you will see the completed piece! Regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Mr Bowcat im glad you liked the build sofar ! Unfortunately I didn’t post the pictures from each individual models ! Is just to many! But i might create an album for them later! So for now is just base building ! I hope you will enjoy the ride! And also thanks for following regards Danny

B

Brad9826

Danny ,
Outstanding buddy....:thumb2::thumb2:
What sort of sand are you using?