DAK

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
outstanding work,Daniel,lost for words,so much detail,ever were you look,lovely job,:smiling::thumb2:

D

Daniel Horvath

Monica and Papa thank you very much for your comments! You guys are super kind! Im glad you like it ! Still a lot more need to be done! Further updates follow in the next few days! Thanks for looking regards Danny

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
will look,forward to seeing them,Daniel ,:smiling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Danny.
Hi mate. Just had a catch up from the other day.
Sand looks perfect, first thing to catch my eye were the guys pushing the plane. Never seen that set before, don't suppose they could be converted to troops pushing a vehicle ?
Is the extension finished yet to put this in ?.
John

F

Fenlander

More a museum display than a diorama, absolutely stunning project:thumb2:

D

Daniel Horvath

Danny.
Hi mate. Just had a catch up from the other day.
Sand looks perfect, first thing to catch my eye were the guys pushing the plane. Never seen that set before, don't suppose they could be converted to troops pushing a vehicle ?
Is the extension finished yet to put this in ?.
John

Hi John thanks! The figures are from http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/products/ you might be able to use them for vehicles but there is some figures out there’s which pushing a car or a motorcycle! If you just type in the google soldiers pushing 1/35 you can find images ! Regarding the extension.. im not quite understand the question! Sorry! Please refrase regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Do you have a very understanding lady in your life? Mine wouldn’t be very accepting of a model that large in our house!
Andy B

Hi Andy yes I do ! the wife is supportive! For now ehehe thanks Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

More a museum display than a diorama, absolutely stunning project:thumb2:

Hi Fenlander thanks for joining and looking im glad you like it! Stay tuned lot more to come! The end is still far away! Regards Danny

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John thanks! The figures are from http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/products/ you might be able to use them for vehicles but there is some figures out there’s which pushing a car or a motorcycle! If you just type in the google soldiers pushing 1/35 you can find images ! Regarding the extension.. im not quite understand the question! Sorry! Please refrase regards Danny
Danny.
Sorry mate
As it's so big, meaning where on earth are you going to put it :surprised:
John

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi John thanks! I have a room in the house we don’t use so it will fit there ! Im planning to purchase a table so i can put it on it ! I have been made some progress, things are getting in place! Also received the last delivery! Now I have everything to complete it. Today delivery was the last 2 palm trees a sand bag wall and wooden pallets from real wood! I have 27 days to complete the project! On the 3 rd on June is the northern model show in Newcastle and I think i try my luck and take my dio to the competition! So if any of you from the north and you coming to the show let me know would be cool to meet! Thanks for looking cheers Danny

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Danny.
Those of us that have understanding wives .!:blow-kiss-2:
You have to enter that mate, so good luck.If you do I'm sure we would all like to see some photos of the show and the finished duo.:thumb2:
John

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Daniel,

What can I say but oh my goodness it's huge. I saw the sub assemblies and figured ok...big...but didn't expect this. Very nice indeed. Like how the palm trees cast shadows over the figures under the shade.
Good luck with entering this into the competition...can't be there to see it though...really, really far. Not going to Shizuoka this year either.

Say...you have a big enough door for this to be move out right. Stick everything down if you need tilting or can the base be detached in sections?

Cheers,
Richard

D

Daniel Horvath

Danny.
Those of us that have understanding wives .!:blow-kiss-2:
You have to enter that mate, so good luck.If you do I'm sure we would all like to see some photos of the show and the finished duo.:thumb2:
John
Hi John thanks! I will take some pictures if I manage to complete it in time!

D

Daniel Horvath

Daniel,

What can I say but oh my goodness it's huge. I saw the sub assemblies and figured ok...big...but didn't expect this. Very nice indeed. Like how the palm trees cast shadows over the figures under the shade.

Hi Richard im glad you like it! I did glued everything down as its only fit through the door sideways! So everything will be permanently fixed in place! Thanks for your support regards Danny
Good luck with entering this into the competition...can't be there to see it though...really, really far. Not going to Shizuoka this year either.

Say...you have a big enough door for this to be move out right. Stick everything down if you need tilting or can the base be detached in sections?

Cheers,
Richard