DAK

D

Daniel Horvath

Thanks Scottie and Andy best I could come up with! I guess lesson learned! Next time tracks before it dries! Regards Danny

First Name
Kevin
Yep, tracks are easiest while the media is still pliable.
A VERY tough job with something this size!
Nicely done.

I know I've said it before, but it looks fantastic!
The lighting overhead giving shadows under the trees adds another realistic dimension.

I showed my wife the overall pics and the shots of the display case by itself, and of course she was duly impressed.
It's hard to grasp the magnitude of the whole scene, but the case in the mostly empty room gives a pretty good idea how big this project is physically.
Your work certainly is an inspiration.

D

Daniel Horvath

Yep, tracks are easiest while the media is still pliable.
A VERY tough job with something this size!
Nicely done.

I know I've said it before, but it looks fantastic!
The lighting overhead giving shadows under the trees adds another realistic dimension.

I showed my wife the overall pics and the shots of the display case by itself, and of course she was duly impressed.
It's hard to grasp the magnitude of the whole scene, but the case in the mostly empty room gives a pretty good idea how big this project is physically.
Your work certainly is an inspiration.

Hi Kevin thanks for joining! Im glad you like it! Very close to complete the dio! It is huge for sure! ! Hopefully will be able to finish it by the 3 rd for the northern model show! Thanks for your continuous support! By the way how is yours coming together? Haven’t seen updates for a while maybe you should open a thread in here and get the people involved into your amazing project! Can’t wait to see it completed regards Danny

First Name
Kevin
I'm still in the process of reorganizing the house:
My daughter and her boyfriend have moved to their own apartment, so I have a bedroom to use for modelling and gaming (ASL mainly).

I'm almost set up, arranging more storage/display space this week.
Spring is finally here (Eastern Canada: no woodworking, etc. during the winter), most tools have been replaced (someone broke in to the garage and stole a bunch of power tools), so I should be off and running again quite soon.

I'll definitely post a thread when I make some progress, and will likely start a 'show your modelling space' thread as well.
i really enjoyed the pics of people's bench/space, we should share that again.

Again, seeing your work, as well as that of others, is an inspiration to get off my butt and get some work done, even if mine won't be up to the level of most, at least I'm enjoying it, sand learning a lot from other's projects.

D

Daniel Horvath

Papa and Kevin thanks for the comments fellas im building the last 2 model for the dio a motorcycle with the sidecar and a Luftwaffe bomb loader next updates will be from the completed model! Thanks again for following regards Danny

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Danny.
Tyre tracks look perfect, just deep enough. Any deeper and the transporter would be stuck !
Keep it up mate. :thumb2:

D

Daniel Horvath

John and Greg thanks for the comments fellas final reveal is on the way few more things to complete probably done by next week! Thanks for looking cheers Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Good evening to you all! I have been working on the last bits! I completed the motorcycle and the figures! So here is some pictures! Final reveal is coming middle of next week should be done! A1EE979D-6194-4B3F-9B68-668D2AFE4469.jpegF9353E2F-90E4-4100-86D2-DB786C9833D0.jpegCCAF6569-4ED4-4632-948F-56AA07BD1C5C.jpeg452C2766-E8CA-42BA-BC92-32682E7180B5.jpegCC7FA00F-A328-468A-AFFF-74CE54EF1AB4.jpeg9FC6AEFB-A240-48A2-991A-D3D497320282.jpeg3692707F-2134-4477-8461-DE632F7C260D.jpeg753F6F94-D36D-4068-A03A-2CA20AF3B98F.jpeg

First Name
Kevin
Really nice job on the BMW and riders!
I built a Tamiya version about 25 years ago for a friend, fun kit.

The cactus looks pretty cool!
Never knew anyone made such things.

K

Kirstin_Sturm

Wow Daniel that is awesome, love that combo i have the tamiya version and may have to refer to yours for painting ;) i see you have a kriegsmarine flag there as well.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
And when you think that there is nothing more to add:smiling2::smiling2::smiling2::smiling2:...DAN you come with some more outstandingness:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:..... super super work wonderful can't wait to see the end...:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Danny this is an outstanding piece of work, it wouldn't look out of place in a museum its such good quality. A major piece to be very proud of.
Mick

D

Daniel Horvath

Kevin , Kirstin ,Greg and Mick I like to thank you all for your kind words ! the model show is on the 3rd here in Newcastle ! I only have the last 2 kits to complete , so I have 6 days to finish it . It will be done . Yesterday I put everything else in place also cleaned up the mess that I have made during the build, and also put the dio to the right place in the room where it will belong ! Im very pleased with the result and it seems you guys like It as well ! So I jump back into it in this afternoon and get it done by the weekend ! I like to thank you for you all for the kind words and support . Best regards Danny