December Suggestions.

P

Polux

Good morning all!

I always thought that the modeling and the respect should be the base on our forum, and specially those last days...

And I know, as well, that the December is a "strange" month, because some of us "love" the Christmas and others just "hate" it. Anyway, the December is a good month to create or propose some build group or similar....

So here I am, waiting for your help and suggestions for a good idea.

It's not to late!!! We are at 5th!

Could be nice to organize some simple build all together ;) and this build it hasn't to be relate with Christmas....

Any suggestion?

Any takers?

Come on chaps...I'm calling for the SMF spirit :P

Regards

Polux

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Ah your a bit late mate I'm swamped with what I have planed over the month and it's mostly practice work

It would have been good to join in

P

Polux

\ said:
Ah your a bit late mate I'm swamped with what I have planed over the month and it's mostly practice work
It would have been good to join in
But you can suggest something... :P :p :P

A

american

What abbout the famous Tiger II? We can open a topic with our build models, completed or not, and we can learn and share the skils of build it and paint the Tiger?

P

Piakio

\ said:
With it being December how about any build but with snow effects Polux ?
Well, I was thinking something similar to the model was ending, but if they decide in the end is something special the subject of snow, I would like to know before I post it. Cheers ;)

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
A suggestion could be....build what you want, but adding some special "mark"....like a red rondel, or SMF initials or as Ian commented, with snow effects.
I do like the idea of SMF initials.

N

noble

Hi polux, I was thinking on the back of catalins idea what about a tiger variant suggestion ie any tiger type eg jagd tiger, king tiger etc etc.

scott

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I am just about to start a dio based on the WWI battle of Gaza... How am I going to incorporate bloody snow into that? :D ........ Suggestions?

B

Benhur

\ said:
I am just about to start a dio based on the WWI battle of Gaza... How am I going to incorporate bloody snow into that? :D ........ Suggestions?
Caused by global warming. !!!!!

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Caused by global warming. !!!!!
It was 1917...... they didn`t have it back then (No McDonald's and no millions of cows farting in South America)......They just had tuberculosis and suffrajettes to worry about.