Do,diecast ,what scales,32/36 ?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi all,
do diecast cars, come in 1.35 or just the 32/36 ? scale
and would I,be able to get away with them in a 1,35 dio,??
as I need a few cars and small ,mini bus to use,but in kit foarm,so hard to find
any help greatly appreciated,;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just to add to this,what other scales,could I,get away with using with 1.35,maybe 1.46 ?
could,work,

I was real hoping this was seen to get some needed help,please,:D

First Name
colin
Monica what era are you looking for as there are quite a few civilian vehicles available in 1/35 scale now

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Monica what era are you looking for as there are quite a few civilian vehicles available in 1/35 scale now
hi,Colin,I,m after modern day,cars,and like mini buss,soccer mun bus,type thing,
I have seen a few,but need a cheap way around it,and I just get confused with the diecast scales,from,1.46 to 1.56 ,
and was wondering if I could,get away with some think in these ranges,? :confused:
as you can pickup things from about $8.00, as I do have my main,models in 1.35 ,and all will be shown soon,:rolleyes:

First Name
colin
I have seen different scales in the same dioramas before it looked strange until you get right perspective moni

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I have seen different scales in the same dioramas before it looked strange until you get right perspective moni
hi,yes I have as well,but as its,a bit of a long short,moving down a road,and the two,main ones will be 1.35,scale,
dose make it a little tricky to say,but with cars and thing,they are all different sizes,so may not look to,odd I,m hoping,
as surely there would not be a great deal of differences in side from,46 to 54 or so,as if you put to different car makes side by side,
there not the same,:rolleyes: