Dragon Bishop

T

tommy1drop

Another update on the Bishop tank, this is where it sits at the moment, the fighting compartment is finished and glued onto the hull, al lthat is left is to add the rear doors to the fighting compartment and add a few small pieces(helmets, packs etc) the tracks have been added and painted although there is a small bit of weathering to do to these before it is called finished.

The fuel tank has had a pipe added to it as it would look on the real vehicle, the doors have had styrene added to them to represent the pads on th inside of the doors, also added again out of styrene sheet is the two seats for the crew to sit on in the fighting compartment, the kit only had one of these, and this looked wrong, so it was decided to scratch build these.

There are one or two other bits to add to the kit before it is called finished, these being tow ropes, personal bits and bobs and British fuel cans etc.

The kit is going to be added to a dio scene depicting an abandoned vehicle in the desert due to a lost(snapped) track and being over looked by the enemy.

Hope you like it.

D

dubster72

That looks spot-on Tom! Your chipping is excellent & the tracks are very good. I can't wait to see the next installment :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Hi Patrick glad you like it buddy, my Wife is building the base for the dio scene , she loves making these and painting them:Dso I should have a few more pics to show on the base and the vehicles including this one, thanks again for your kind words on this kit;)

T

tommy1drop

Hi Ian thanks for that, I thought I might have gone too far with the chipping, glad you and Patrick like it, started the figures, going to add the Tamiya Ramcke Kublewagen and the Italeri Sahariana to the dio.