Eagle module on Moon, scale 1:48

A

american

\ said:
Great BuildPicture 2.... I recognise the sun on the right ,but Im not familiar with the tristar constellation in the centre.

You can imagine the moon men in the pub, I tell you I saw a UFO. Yea right Oh.
Well that one is a unique foto ...... That is the famous proof that the moon landing was made on Hollywood studios........

So.... W

What is the real fact about moon landing? Hic! ... I think I had too much beer......

K

Keithmayes

\ said:
Great Build
Picture 2.... I recognise the sun on the right ,but Im not familiar with the tristar constellation in the centre.

You can imagine the moon men in the pub, I tell you I saw a UFO. Yea right Oh.
The tristar lights are in fact studio lights placed exactly as they were inside a hanger in Area 51 where the entire moon landing hoax was secretly filmed. Okay okay, only kidding, please do not get me confused with those peculiar people who try to deny one of mankinds greatest technological achievements.

Brilliant work by the way, it looks great and something a little different. Well done.

Ps Had to edit this, just noticed the dates, I have arrived after the bus has left. Sorry.

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

That internal detail works superbly and brings this model to life. Great job.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great pics,like your style of it,looks real good with the,light in it can see,so much

you would miss,looks real good with all the back lighting well done, ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superb job Catalin. Really great result.

johnm93

SMF Supporter
I really like this. Remember I built the Airfix kit when I was about 12 - is it still available...?