El Alamein Sherman M4A1

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Pete, Have just read through and I’m a caught up now.
This is going to be an impressive scene with all the crews, animals and trees!
Can’t wait to see this develop:thumb2:
Si
Cheers Si, no pressure then :fearful:.
Pete :smiling4:

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi got the turret all finished, hatch doors on, added headphone+ leads, binoculars+ strap ,canteen.

Added the front two hatches. and glued the upper & lower halfs of the hull together.

Thank you for looking.
Pete :sleeping:.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi only got a very small bit done today, not a good day at the bench it was :poop:.
Got the mudguards made up and fitted.

Hi I'm talking a break from modelling for a while, at the minute I feel totally out of my depth on here.
Pete :thumb2:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Pete,
I am really inertested in this build, there are two in my loft insullation and there is temptation written all over these photo's.
Cheers,
MikeC

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Pete
Didnt realise you were a figure man as well! This is turning into a classic dio. Keep up the great work
Steve

D

Deleted member 5819

Pete,
I am really inertested in this build, there are two in my loft insullation and there is temptation written all over these photo's.
Cheers,
MikeC
Don't blame me sir I'm just here to make up the numbers for a while :smiling4: and I bet you find some treasurers up there.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Pete
Didnt realise you were a figure man as well! This is turning into a classic dio. Keep up the great work
Steve
Hi Steve, I can build them I just can't paint them as you might
see. :flushed:
Pete.

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 5819

Hi this is my attempt at figures and I apologise to all the real figure paints,I thought I would show you as this is my last post , l feel totally out of my depth now, I just build at at home quietly sorry. :sad-face:
Still need weathering.

Thank you for looking but it is time to move on, thank you again and it's a sad good bye.
Pete.

Jon Heptonstall

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jon
Love!y figures Pete and the camel looks great.
The PE work has turned out really well.
Jon.

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Loving the tank, the PE has (like everyone else) has really set it off.
Figures - I've been modelling for over 40 years and still can't produce figures half as good as yours in the pictures ! :thumb2::thumb2::smiling3:

Paul.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi I'm stopping modelling so unfortunately the two builds I'm doing won't get finished now and if the modulators want to delete the two builds please do, thank you to everyone I have met along the way.
Pete.

E

Evan James

Oh no Peter please continue, your builds are fantastic.... if you do leave you'll be very missed.
All the best mate
ev

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Peter, the Sherman build is top notch. Nothing to berate yourself for at all. Please continue to post and continue to model. Your builds add to the site in so many ways.
Cheers
Tim

O

OneSmallStep1966

I don’t see anything other than top-notch work and don’t understand why you are being so hard on yourself? The figures look great (much better than I can do) and the camel is fantastic.

D

Deleted member 5819

Thank you Evan,Tim and Norm very much but the time has come to call it a day and the bench is now closed.
Pete.