"eternal war of the poor man"

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Bravo Bobby - that looks the nuts!

When you first described this scene I had my doubts about the mortar/tank battle - but you really do almost hear the clanking of the tracks as it grinds it's relentless way forward! I think if it was me manning that mortar I'd have been at least 200 yards away by now galantly sprinting toward the horizon!

Seriously, this dio has come on so much - brilliant!

Congrats mate on a great looking scene.

:no1b:Paul

Ps. Are you going to rust the barb wire?

PPs. 5 stars from me!

R

rogue-one

hey there guys. thanks very much for the great comments, reading them really made me smile :smiling3:

yeah, i'm very happy with how it's turned out. but now i'm so eager to get straight onto a new one. i think i'm hooked!

i'll get it finished on my next free day and post the pic's (hoping to get a good full view shot) up on the completed page.

ps. paul, yeah, i was going to twist small wire barbs onto it with a bit of ripped cloth and maybe some sheep wool, i definitely

think a wee bit of rust will be perfect to top it off. i've also hollowed out a spare german troopers helmet and added the inner

frame and loose straps, it was a fiddley wee thing to make and paint but i think it makes a nice touch laying on the ground.