Eye Deep In Hell!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Fantastic Jim truly shows the horrors of war and the colours of the tanks ,figs and base are great .
Thanks Barry , this one really gave me the opportunity to use a lot of earth colors, while contrast is important one must still make a convincing blend, it might seem mono-hued to many but there must be twenty or so different mixes at work with many different layers involved to reach the final outcome, Glad you enjoyed viewing it and thanks again for your kind words................Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
A lot of personal stuff going on but i drop in when I have some spare time Jim, I have missed some remarkable builds.
Perfectly understandable, hope all is well, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff, you are truly missed................Jim:smiling3:

D

Dave1973

This is a fantastic storyboard, it almost speaks as it conveys the germans futility, and a great shot of the german taking a bead on the british soldier behind the Mk1, did you purposefully place him there?

If i could manage half a build of this quality, id be chuffed!

C

chris2681

Wow pops this is the first time Ive seen this posted. Looks even better then in person! :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Fantastic Diorama Jim.
Thanks Ralph, I enjoyed that one, used height and depth for the first time in a dio, but my upcoming project will put this one to shame;).............Jim:smiling3:

First Name
Stuart
Fantastic build again Jim
every bit Is just great to look at and you have brought this scene to life.
Stunning painting,ground work and placement of set pieces ,top notch