Farewell Comrades; From Monicas king tiger GB

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Love the composition, the tank barrel & the crucifix...... wonderful stuff with the derelict church/monastry in the background....ACES!!:cool:

D

dubster72

hope these,are a little better,Patrick,
as you can see some,bits well,and ,oh what,I forgot to put the anteater on as well oh boo,:D
but did add the wire going to the light,so that's a plus,:smiling3:

Thanks Moni, that's much better. But anteater? Ooh I've got it... antenna! :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thanks Moni, that's much better. But anteater? Ooh I've got it... antenna! :smiling3:
oh lol,was a long,long day,so glad that you sorted it,:D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Love the composition, the tank barrel & the crucifix...... wonderful stuff with the derelict church/monastry in the background....ACES!!:cool:
ta Gavin,very happy that you do like this one,;)

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice Monica. You could use this build for this years Christmas card, nice and snowy.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Very nice Monica. You could use this build for this years Christmas card, nice and snowy.
---------------:smiling3:,yes your right,good idea,
so very glad thatyou do like this one,Colin,ta,:D

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Superb stuff Monica. I do like the way you add little gems to your models - the birds perched here and there, the writing left uncovered on the tank barrel etc, etc,. They all make the diorama come alive.....and some dio. it is too!

Great work.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Superb stuff Monica. I do like the way you add little gems to your models - the birds perched here and there, the writing left uncovered on the tank barrel etc, etc,. They all make the diorama come alive.....and some dio. it is too!

Great work.
cheers,Ron,very much appreciated,comments so very glad that you like it,and you pickup on all these,s small things,
added in,makes,me happy that you do like it,ta,:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Very nice indeed Monica, I can feel a chill just looking at it;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Jim,very glad that you like this one,;)

0ne48thtel

Monica I almost went to put my thermals on viewing the pics for this build top stuff as always.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Wow Monica you aLays seem to out do your last builds in tanks!!! You really have the taste for depicting warfare in the cold and snow ( you do live down under right ? Not Siberia ??
Amazing work really abd the story set is all there. I even like the Raven/ crow on the helmet of the grave.
There is so much to pick out I can't say any one part is betrer than the next
Just one word
Awesome!!

Kind regards

Robert

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Monica I almost went to put my thermals on viewing the pics for this build top stuff as always.
Wow Monica you aLays seem to out do your last builds in tanks!!! You really have the taste for depicting warfare in the cold and snow ( you do live down under right ? Not Siberia ??
Amazing work really abd the story set is all there. I even like the Raven/ crow on the helmet of the grave.
There is so much to pick out I can't say any one part is betrer than the next
Just one word
Awesome!!

Kind regards

Robert
very much appreciated,Terry,Robert,so very glad that you do both like this build,and what it dose say,;)
yes i do live down under,but we had a long hot summer,so liking to be in the cold,and snow,
real pleased that you find my builds,interesting,and have to have a look at it,
ta so very much,:D

B

BigZimmo

Hi Monica!!
Another stunning diorama. As I said....I really love your work, 'cause you always put everything in a great scene.
Remember your jumping russian sniper "Kulikow" from the movie "Enemy at the gates"......!!!

:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Monica!!
Another stunning diorama. As I said....I really love your work, 'cause you always put everything in a great scene.
Remember your jumping russian sniper "Kulikow" from the movie "Enemy at the gates"......!!!

:smiling3:
very much appreciated ,Stefan,real pleased that you like this,one,I do try and keep the eyes,
busy and looking,:smiling3:

First Name
Stuart
That is really good Monica,fantastic weathering on the tank love it looks great.
Lots of detail on the base work and the snow effects.
Another cracking build :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Another master piece Monica, I really like this one, so much to take in, excellent build and finish;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
That is really good Monica,fantastic weathering on the tank love it looks great.
Lots of detail on the base work and the snow effects.
Another cracking build :smiling3:
Another master piece Monica, I really like this one, so much to take in, excellent build and finish;)
very much appreciated,Stuart,Tommy ,makes me happy that you both,like and enjoy this one,:D