Fusilier-Grenadiers 1813

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
F

Fenlander

Lovely piece Ralph, beautifully painted as usual.  Not easy to get single colour like a greatcoat to look so three dimensional, very nicely done.

D

Deleted member 4539

Lovely piece Ralph, beautifully painted as usual.  Not easy to get single colour like a greatcoat to look so three dimensional, very nicely done.

Cheers Graham :smiling3: .

These straight up and down figures with a single mass of colour look easy to paint but they are very deceiving.

What I have learnt with years of painting,is to create false shadow's and highlight's.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Truly awesome work once again Ralph, I do believe your technique is getting better by the minute, VERY NICE INDEED!.......Jim :smiling3:

J

John Rixon

Not much to add to all the other comments, except my complete agreement! Your figure painting is awesome Ralph, and an inspiration too. My own 120mm figure is still work in progress, and they're not as straightforward as folks might think, and that's before any paint is applied. Keep up the good work fella!

D

Deleted member 4539

Not much to add to all the other comments, except my complete agreement! Your figure painting is awesome Ralph, and an inspiration too. My own 120mm figure is still work in progress, and they're not as straightforward as folks might think, and that's before any paint is applied. Keep up the good work fella!

Thanks for the kind comments John :smiling3: .