German machinegunner with trenchcoat

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
C

CDW

You owe me a new laptop Ian ........ i've just spat a mouthfull of coffee over this one !!!!!!

:smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

D

dubster72

That's brilliant Ian, you've done really well there, some lovely painting which makes the figure come to life.

As for the other pics, I laughed my socks off! Reminds me of something from Monty Python!

Cheers

Patrick

S

sprayman

A super job there Ian, very nice and very well done mate.........the other pics just brought me laughter, excellent.....well done on all...

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Ian, sorry for the late post on this.

Excellent result on a difficult subject....These figures really are a hard nut to crack, but you have done a great job on it.

Well done,

Ron

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely superb paint job. Dare I ask what scale this is? I get this uneasy feeling the answer is going to make me feel inadequate!!

N

noble

Hi Ian just found this, very very nice work indeed, as for the second set of pics hilariously funny you made my day.

scott

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I have to say Ian you are nuts
You are a fantastic artist in the modelling sector but you have to admit your nuts
I was just sitting down to a coffee with the Mrs and says to her now there is a good modeller for you then I scrolled down and well what can one say
Would defo give the t oops a laugh eh
Utterly brilliant all round

Well done you

Regards

Robert