Gern's bug

M

mobear

`its the bugs man they get in your head man!!!!!!!!!`this is really cool,though its gonna be hard to crush this bug lol,i hope it sits in a good place so people can see it,deserves 5*s for the idea and job done

mobear

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Thanks Col. You're right about the fun. I really enjoyed the build and all the new things I tried - even though some didn't work.

\ said:
But what does go on in that brain of yours? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:
All sorts of stuff Col. Unfortunately, 99% of it is useless!

Gern

PS I don't think that 50 counts as old around here - certainly not in my mind. Give it another 10 years, then you can start rabitting on about being old!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This is superb, that bug is huge! Love the set pieces and the angles, makes a very interesting dio. Fave for me Dave.

Si:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
"I really do like that blue colour. Sweetie, do me a favour? When you have finished painting that leg, can you touch up my pouch 'cos I'm going out tonight and I want it to look bigger than it is".....

So speaks the cross dresser with the Afro wig.

Great build Dave.......One total nutter for sure....Big, big doodah coming your way!

Ron

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Thanks Ron.

You said in an earlier post you liked the colours I chose. Blue, Pink and Lime Green (Vallejo Model Colours 70844; 70835 and 70827 respectively)? They came in a job lot of paints - an' I can't see me usin' 'em on anythin' else!

I got that little Zvezda cannon kit to finish and then it's back to my Tiger. I haven't forgotten - and I need to get it done or it'll cost me a fortune in Lemon Slices at Cosford!

Gern

S

Sky Raider

My first Dave would be:

"Hey Mr - How did you reach to paint All that way up there without a ladder"?

And my second would be:

"Can i have ago on your bike thingy please" ?

Sorry mate, couldn't resist.

Any

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Just caught up with this again dave , been off planet for a while. Great stuff - fantastic build , very fertile imagination ! and a bucket!! I can tell you really enjoyed just letting this one run free and seeing where it ended up , fantastic to watch . great build doodab coming your way , cheers tony

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Thanks Tony. Off planet or just off your head? :D You've been very quiet lately.

Gern

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
What can i say Dave, your imaginations run wild, but still a great build. Looks like you had a fast amount of fun doing this. Another great build doodab coming your way

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
What can i say Dave, your imaginations run wild, but still a great build. Looks like you had a fast amount of fun doing this. Another great build doodab coming your way
Thanks Ian. I enjoyed creating the stories as much as the actual build.

Gern

PS When are you going to have a go at your Ting Yuen?

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
Thanks Tony. Off planet or just off your head? :D You've been very quiet lately.Gern
Yeah ive not had a lot of time recently , my mum broke her ankle so thats been occupying a lot of time plus the cold weather always slows things down in the shed!! tony