Graff Spree'ish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well we were at our friends caravan and birthday money was burning a hole in my pocket, as always I nipped into their lms and got this
121qtxg.jpg

Now I realise I could put it with the Bismark and the George V my son and daughter got me for my birthday but, me being me, I seldom stick to the rules I'm thinking a space battle ship (obviously a name change would be required suggestions welcome) I'm thinking shiney chrome, lots of nice curves maybe some lasers, what do you think.

J

Jens Andrée

Excellent idea!!! :D

Have you seen Avengers? More precise the hangar ship they're using?
With quad propeller/jet/something engines to make it hover? That'd look awesome on your ship!

I love bonkers builds and this certainly qualifies in that category ;)

J

Jens Andrée

This is what I'm talking about. It's called a "helicarrier". Pretty bonkers to me!

avengers-helicarrier-640x353.jpg

ae8c75f3f879b4b8250589e429e60640.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

I like to see myself as the mad scientist who saves the world so thanks.

D

Deleted member 3568

Posts crossed that looks great and maybe I will do something along those lines but we're talking space so maybe thrusters instead of those blades.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I was going to say what a wacky idea, but if anybody can pull this off its you Ken.
Great start by the way.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Ken just looking though your thred what happened to this space battle ship ? did you finish it as I really liked the helicarrier chris

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all completely forgot this one, will have to dig it out again (That is when I can find some modelling time) Christmas decs down tonight so maybe I will get some in the near future.