Heller Citroen 2CV

P

PWick

Built in France before WW2 exported all over including thousands into the UK. Unique suspension system years before anyone else, drive anywhere, originally used on French Farms and vineyards to cover rough ground without breaking an egg!

Corrugated bodywork for strength in such thin steel, two cylinder air cooled engine driving the front wheels, the first manufacturer to have all the works under the bonnet with no transmission tunnel to get in the way, flat floor perfect for space, for passengers and carrying loads, with removable canvas seats and full length canvas sun roof.

This one of Heller's cv's in 1/32.
14_zpsd12p6hxd.jpg

16_zpsemndir1v.jpg

17_zpsdjr0sc3o.jpg

20_zpsdtrbj11y.jpg

26_zps6f2cxg0t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Polux

After the War, I thought, appeared some iconic models like this one. It's habitual to see one of them still running in our roads!!

Nice one! I like the colour ;)

P

PWick

Thanks Polux for your comments, yes we still have quite a few here in the UK. The lovable 'Tin Snail'

P

PWick

Built in France before WW2 exported all over including thousands into the UK. Unique suspension system years before anyone else, drive anywhere, originally used on French Farms and vineyards to cover rough ground without breaking an egg!

Corrugated bodywork for strength in such thin steel, two cylinder air cooled engine driving the front wheels, the first manufacturer to have all the works under the bonnet with no transmission tunnel to get in the way, flat floor perfect for space, for passengers and carrying loads, with removable canvas seats and full length canvas sun roof.This one of Heller's cv's in 1/43.
photo-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

Oh got rid of photobucket, too much agro Had 2.1GB of space used 0.6GB they said I had sued up my space and insisted on me buying far more space than I needed. Sent numerous emails, only robot reply of how I get over by 'Troubleshooting error'!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good,Patrick,well done,;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thanks Monica, well I put in the opening thread that this was 1/32 in fact it's 1/43rd!
oh so much different in size wise for you,? :confused:

P

PWick

oh so much different in size wise for you,? :confused:
Yes Monica, I've built a lot of 1/43 race and rally car models over the years also with challenging decal sets, bringing me even more satisfaction when their done right.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
glad to hear that your alright with that,scale,some people don,t like 1.48 s its some were in between others :confused::rolleyes:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I did this one and enjoyed making it. Lovely 2cv.

As for PB-all free users are now having this, I downloaded my pics and bogged them off.