It’s Over ! Berlin 1945

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi there thanks for your comment! The building was bought like this it was pre made ! But i gues the wall had 3 layers . A brick then a white insulation and then the outside colour. When the bullet hits the wall the paint came off and the white insulation layer became visible! Regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Colin thanks for your comment! Im glad you like it! Yeah quite a lot of figures 67 total it was a mass production and took around 40 days to complete! Best regards Danny

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Awesome work Daniel, you must be fluent in Russian after building all those Rooskies!
Attention to detail is commendable, and historically accurate, great job!

Jim

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Wow...lots to see and so many figures. I'll die if I had to paint that many. Good job Daniel. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

T

Topcat

Very nice diorama. I thought there was a lot of Russian figures out there and you may have them all. Nice see a fully loaded diorama.

D

Daniel Horvath

Jim, Richard, Rick and Andy I like to thank you fellas for the kind words! Im happy that you guys liked my work! Best regards Danny

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Really impressive dio Danny :thumb2:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many figures, in one scene, as this:surprised:!

A busy dio with lots of nice touches and so much to look at...you should be very pleased with the result of your hard work:thumb2:

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Amazing work had to keep going back to have another look ,I could never spend that long on a build.

D

Daniel Horvath

Si , Peter and Berry im really sorry for the late reply! Im on vacation so unfortunately internet is not so good here in Asia! Like to thank you guys for the amazing comments, im really happy that you fellas did appreciate my work! I already started the new project running under the name DAK part 2 so I would be happy to have you around as you guys the ones keep me going strong! So thanks again! All the best regards Danny