Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
nope not Admiral Agrippa beating the Sextus Pompeius :smiling3:

james pithouse

First Name
James
hope these pics helps. Oh ken when you get chance can you help me with doing the wiring on the it's a surprise and to make it look like its in water when I get to the decking part, as I'll be using lollipop sticks as decking. and match sticks as pillars to hide the wiring thanks and have you done any more to the corvette

:D

View attachment 118863

View attachment 118864

P060915_19.22.jpg

P060915_19.21.jpg

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Just had a look at your Victory build James. Very impressive and makes me want to see what you're doing with this one.

Just a wild stab in the dark but this wouldn't be a Cleopatra stern-wheeler would it?

D

Deleted member 3568

Jim where are you thinking of having the batteries, on the ship or off it, just an idea you could hide them in the wheel house (the little cabin on the top) that way they would be easy to change.

james pithouse

First Name
James
Ken. I was thinking having switches out side so the lights can be switched on separately instead of turning on all at once, same as the stern wheel that's why I was thinking a box on the side of the board so it looks like it's moving and get a little oil steamer just to make the smoke so it looks a little more realistic that's why I want your help with the wiring please :smiling3: thanks

james pithouse

First Name
James
sorry guys this one got broke fell off unit in my bedroom and smashed completely :mad: all match sticks every where

D

Deleted member 3568

So its now a jigsaw, careful you get the bits right or we may end up with the Eifel tower.

james pithouse

First Name
James
thanks ken but it's to far gone to repair the match stick Cleopatra now. If poss when you get chance can you pop down at some point next weekend if possible could you make it on a Sunday as I am working on Saturday as, I have a problem with the cutty sark. The deck is square to the ribs so is the planks that I have put on but they seem to go off to one side and I do not know why o_O:sad:. Please help thank you ken :D :D

Last edited by a moderator: