Italeri 1/35 PT-109

M

MPal

Always admire the skill of boat builds, just seem out of my reach for some reason.

That looks very good.

P. S. How do you put the gold completed box in your thread title?

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Very nice Simon , these large scale torpedo boats look amazing when done , i'm very tempted! great job , cheers tony

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice Si, do like it and the weathering is what cough my eye , well painted and good detail..

First Name
Gregg
Yet another great build, any more in the pipeline. ;) ;)

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Good work Simon. A great build!

Another one to look forward to building.

I have them all as well. I have built the vosper and the other US boat. But am saving the others until after I have moved...

Did you leave the planking detail or sand it back. I read that the originals actually have sheet decks and not plank.

Ian M

P

ping-pong

\ said:
Always admire the skill of boat builds, just seem out of my reach for some reason.That looks very good.

P. S. How do you put the gold completed box in your thread title?
In the Completed boats part of the forum. did it for me

M

MPal

Ah Ok, I wonder why it didn't do that in the completed aeroplane section.

Never mind, great build, and every time I look at it I notice something else.

P

ping-pong

\ said:
Yet another great build, any more in the pipeline. ;) ;)
schnellboot is on the desk as we speak. going to take a little while. it is a monster and also having the extra p/e from eduard is going to add to the fun.

Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments. makes it worth while when you guys say how much you like them.

cheers

si

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
schnellboot is on the desk as we speak. going to take a little while. it is a monster and also having the extra p/e from eduard is going to add to the fun.Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments. makes it worth while when you guys say how much you like them.

cheers

si
Looking forward to this, be prepared for a long haul it's a comprehensive kit especially when including the extra PE.

I started mine in 2011 & hope to be finished in the next few weeks. Just sorting the electrics out.

Gregg