Italian WW2 colours

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Just seen on FB. MRP have released a set of Italian Air Force WW2 colours. 30 plus in all...
I don’t know of another paint company releasing Italian colours and this is clearly a very comprehensive set.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I don’t know of another paint company releasing Italian colours and this is clearly a very comprehensive set.
Lifecolour do an acrylic set, but nothing as comprehensive as that.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I was interupted when I started this thread and it ended up rather rushed. But yes, the colours are being released, though not up on MRP's website yet, there is a FB post and a video put up by them.

Over 30 colours must just about cover the WW2 Italian Air Force filling a real market gap. I did not know about the Lifecolours Joe, that was a nicely kept secret!!

Anyway - there are some really nice Italian camo schemes and with how the MRP spray it will make the more complex patterns easier to do. I feel the need..... The need that is for some mainstream manufacturers to bring out WW2 Italian aircraft.

How about it, HK Models or Zoukei-Mura, you have show courage with releases in the past, how a bout a 1/32 SM79? Now that really would be a great canvas for these paints. Or a Machci 205 or Reggiane 2001 perhaps........ We can hope.

First Name
Dave
That's interesting. I know italeri do some WW2 Italian colours in their Acrylic range. Don't know what they are like though.